Thursday, November 22, 2007

My mother is right - I should off all energy appliances WHENEVER I leave the room

Well, it turns out that for the year 2006 (if the source is right), we have been per capita the fifth most polluting (as in CO2) nation in the world. I am pretty sure it has something to do with Jurong Island and our growth.

And Leaf Monkey is one great Singaporean. - Go read his/her whole blog.

I am proud of him/her for advocating (and somewhat setting an example) that we may live more 'greeny'.

My carbon footprint is probably 10 times the average Singaporean :(

Now really must cycle more often.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd always suspected that Singaporeans have a particularly large carbon footprint. What's your source for this?

Anonymous said...

Hi Ponder Stibbons,

:) Its at leaf monkey blog..

http://leafmonkey.blogspot.com/2007/11/top-5-per-capita-carbon-emitting.html

- Teh Si

Monkey said...

hi teh si, thanks for recommending my blog :) and this monkey is a she :D

i just try to do my part and do my best... and your mother is right :P